Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Chosen



When I had breakfast with God, He told me a few things about His people, whom He loves.

He chose them to be His witnesses, to know Him, believe in Him and understand that He is the only God. 
He ransomed them, so they don’t need to be afraid. He is their savior. There is no other.
He called them by name, they are His.
He is with them in deep waters, rivers of difficulty, the fire of oppression.

But they got tired of Him and stopped worshipping Him. They burdened Him with their sins. In fact, they have been doing that from the beginning.

But He loves them, so He will blot out their sins for His own sake. He’s going to make a path through the wilderness for them and create rivers in a dry land to refresh them.

Then He reminded me that I have been grafted into the branch of Israel.
He chose me too.
I am His witness. He wants me to tell others the Good News about Him.
He chose me to know Him, believe in Him and understand that He’s the only God.
He’s my savior who ransomed me. He blotted out my sins on the cross.
He is with me in deep waters, in difficulty, and in oppression. No matter where I go or what happens to me, He is there.
He is my Way and He refreshes me with Living Water. I will dwell in His house forever.

I belong to Him and He knows my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment